Well, of course I've read it: http://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/02/confessions-of-a-loved-hated-ashtangi-kino-macgregor/
I may be the last one here to read it, and still havent seen the video Mysore Magic. I had no idea it was such a small, social media connected world over here in Mysore. But I heard the Kino-talk, and I did have some feelings about it. Actions speak louder than words, so I voiced my opinion by wearing my very loud, very short Lululemon shorts to lead primary on Friday. Word. Wish I had photo for you- eat your heart out.
Humor. Relativity. Open-mindedness.
All a part of the yoga, as represented by the Jois family.
For more on the evolution of yoga fashions, please see next post. To stick to politics, avoid viewing.
I may be the last one here to read it, and still havent seen the video Mysore Magic. I had no idea it was such a small, social media connected world over here in Mysore. But I heard the Kino-talk, and I did have some feelings about it. Actions speak louder than words, so I voiced my opinion by wearing my very loud, very short Lululemon shorts to lead primary on Friday. Word. Wish I had photo for you- eat your heart out.
Humor. Relativity. Open-mindedness.
All a part of the yoga, as represented by the Jois family.
For more on the evolution of yoga fashions, please see next post. To stick to politics, avoid viewing.
No comments:
Post a Comment